meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 9 new trailers you should watch this week

Followers

9 new trailers you should watch this week

As August draws to a close, I’ve been reflecting that this is one of my favorite times of year. It’s not that my birthday is coming up (don’t ask when, and don’t ask how old). It’s because Halloween is just around the corner.

I grew up on scary and spooky movies, whether it was A Nightmare on Elm Street, Poltergeist, or the Friday the 13th series. Later on, I ran across classics like Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist, and foreign films from masters like Dario Argento. But no matter how old I got, I never lost my love for the run-up to Halloween. There’s something about the crispness of the air, the turning of the leaves, and the idea of walking through a crowded street dressed… well, dressed as just about anybody.

Maybe it’s the...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Lli5UZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know