
from Top Cricketnext News- News18.com https://ift.tt/2PLXbRL
Oppo has recently launched Oppo K1 for its Chinese market a few weeks ago. That phone was the first phone to house an in-display fingerprint sensor in the budget segment. Now Oppo has launched another device with almost same specifications under a different name. This new phone is being referred to as Oppo R15X. This device […]
The post Oppo R15X, a Oppo K1 Doppleganger Goes Official appeared first on Smartprix Bytes.
Google Chrome is the most sought-after web browser for desktops and smartphones alike. Google keeps adding tons of new features to ensure that their users get the best browsing experience. The Chrome is reportedly going to get a new interesting feature soon to smoothen the workflow on multiple devices. According to ChromeStory, a new flag […]
The post Chrome to add “self share” for tab sharing and more secure incognito mode for Android appeared first on Smartprix Bytes.
Google’s latest Home device is the perfect digital photo frame for your Google Photos library
Google’s latest Home device is the perfect digital photo frame for your Google Photos library
YouTube experienced a major outage last week that also affected subscription services YouTube TV and YouTube Music. YouTube and its associated services were down for nearly two hours before service was restored, and now Google is apologizing to affected YouTube TV subscribers by offering a free week of credit.
“We’re sorry about the unexpected YouTube TV interruption on October 16th,” says a note to subscribers. “We love our TV as much as you do, and our goal is to make sure that you can access your events and shows – whenever and however you want. To help make this right, we’d like to give you a week of free service.”
The credit note of $10 is only available to be claimed by 11:50PM PT on Wednesday October 24th, and subscribers will...
YouTube experienced a major outage last week that also affected subscription services YouTube TV and YouTube Music. YouTube and its associated services were down for nearly two hours before service was restored, and now Google is apologizing to affected YouTube TV subscribers by offering a free week of credit.
“We’re sorry about the unexpected YouTube TV interruption on October 16th,” says a note to subscribers. “We love our TV as much as you do, and our goal is to make sure that you can access your events and shows – whenever and however you want. To help make this right, we’d like to give you a week of free service.”
The credit note of $10 is only available to be claimed by 11:50PM PT on Wednesday October 24th, and subscribers will...
Honor is gearing up to launch its next Honor flagship, the Magic 2, on October 31. This phone has been teased earlier and is going to sport a slider mechanism to accommodate the front-facing camera and sensors on the lines of Oppo Find X. Now, ahead of its launch, the device specifications were spotted on […]
The post Honor Magic 2 slider phone to launch October 31: Specifications listed on TENAA appeared first on Smartprix Bytes.
The merchandising for Avengers 4 has lately been giving us a whole load of leaks, and while there’s plenty of debate to be had on the authenticity and the implications of this material, the intel has certainly succeeded in getting fans excited about what they might or might not see in next year’s release.
Just take this recent piece of fan art, which attempts to give us an idea of what Captain America’s recently rumored white suit could look like. The result isn’t too different from the outfit suggested for Steve Rogers’ friend Tony Stark a few days ago, but with Cap’s classic star on the chest. In both cases, it’s clear that the artists have taken inspiration from the promotional image of Thor and Rocket in their shiny new armor that leaked earlier this month. Though if Marvel Studios have a similar design in mind for the First Avenger, here’s hoping they can give his shield a paint job, too, since that red-and-blue pattern really isn’t matching with the new style.
While we can’t yet confirm what Cap will be doing in the Avengers: Infinity War sequel – let alone what he’ll be wearing when he does it – there’s good reason to believe that Avengers 4 will be his final outing in the MCU.
Actor Chris Evans certainly helped fuel this theory a few weeks ago when he tweeted a message reflecting on his time in the role and thanking his fans and his colleagues for the memories. And though the star has since insisted that his message contains no spoilers, and that he was simply feeling sentimental after an emotional day of filming, the predictions of Cap’s death are sure to keep coming.
We’ll find out what fate has in store for Steve when Avengers 4 comes out on May 3rd, 2019.
Earlier this month, writer, director, and podcaster Kevin Smith made the bold claim that Avengers: Infinity War is the best movie ever made, so long as he’s smoking two joints while watching it. Now, when it comes to the highly anticipated Avengers 4, the filmmaker may have even topped this hyperbole.
Speaking on his Hollywood Babble-On podcast, Smith implied that he’d rather retire from his own directing career than never see the Infinity War sequel.
“It’s the thing I looked more forward to than anything else in life and I’m going to make my own movie in January, so f*** that, I want to see this in a big bad way,” he said. “If somebody was like, ‘You don’t ever get to make a movie again but you get to see Avengers 4,’ I’d be like, ‘Alright, done.’ These are my f***ing stories, b****. The way my grandmother felt about The Young and the Restless, that’s how I feel about these Marvel movies.”
Though some people would probably point to films like Yoga Hosers and Tusk as evidence that Smith’s passion for moviemaking faded a while ago, this is still quite the statement, even if we aren’t necessarily supposed to take it literally.
Like most MCU fans, Smith also has a few theories about the upcoming release and the promotion we’ve been seeing for it. In this same episode, for example, the filmmaker shared his thoughts on the mysterious new photo shared from the Twitter account of directors Anthony and Joe Russo. And while the internet has offered a range of intriguing and entertaining suggestions, Smith thought that this overly bright image was little more than a taillight.
But though he may not see anything too thrilling in the Russos’ photo, his eagerness to see the movie itself is unmistakable, even if he did offer one caveat
“It makes me sad, man, because I want to see it but at the same time I’m like, ‘Oh, I don’t want them to be done,’ because it means there’s going to be a big shift to the Marvel Universe,” Smith said. “Some of those characters likely aren’t coming back.”
We have a pretty good idea of some of the characters Smith could be referring to here, but we’ll find out for sure in Avengers 4, which has some ridiculously high expectations to live up to when it hits theaters on May 3rd, 2019.