meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Disney is turning the original Star Wars movies into animated shorts for children

Followers

Disney is turning the original Star Wars movies into animated shorts for children

I’m the father of a five-year-old, and, like many parents, my wife and I have recently had to grapple with an age-old question: when is it appropriate to introduce your kid to Star Wars? Today, Disney made this question a lot easier to answer by announcing that it will launch a new series of kid-friendly animated shorts called Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures that will re-create classic moments from the film franchise. The first six shorts will launch on November 30th on a new website and YouTube channel dubbed Star Wars Kids.

The venture is clearly aimed at the youngest potential Star Wars fans. My first-generation iPad has gotten a lot of use over the past few years as a dedicated cartoon tablet for my son, and I’ve observed that he’s...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2BDtxtj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know