meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Fortnite looks terrible on my Android phone and I love it

Followers

Fortnite looks terrible on my Android phone and I love it

As an Android user, I’ve been waiting a long time to play Fortnite on the go. First, there was the Nintendo Switch version, which I was incredibly excited about until I realized I couldn’t access my PS4 account on the tablet. Then, developer Epic announced that the mobile version of the battle royale shooter was expanding from iOS to Android, and it finally launched last week. For the most part, it’s just what I expected, apart from one major change: on my Galaxy S7 Edge, Fortnite looks like a low-poly PlayStation-era game. And I kind of love it.

Once you get around the install process, Fortnite works surprisingly well on mobile. My phone isn’t exactly brand-new, yet the battle royale game runs pretty smoothly. I haven’t experienced any...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2BqLttg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know