meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 9 new trailers you should watch this week

Followers

9 new trailers you should watch this week

Usually I write about recent movies I’ve watched up here, but my backlog of films to write about has gotten shorter and shorter for a couple reasons recently: for one, it’s summer, so I’m finding more reasons to leave the house. But also, my girlfriend and I have been playing a lot of Breath of the Wild.

I’ve never really understood the appeal of Let’s Plays or other game streams, but I’m starting to get an idea for why they’d be so entertaining. Even when you’re not playing, you can still have the same surprises and a-ha moments as the gamer.

But really, the better part is that it becomes a communal experience. It’s not just your reactions, but the reactions of whoever’s playing, too. I realize a great many people have discovered this...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2nNwXly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know