meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Razer’s Stormtrooper gaming gear is a mix of awesome and awful

Followers

Razer’s Stormtrooper gaming gear is a mix of awesome and awful

I’m no Star Wars fan, but when Razer issued a press release a week ago announcing its Stormtrooper edition keyboard, mouse, and mouse mat, I couldn’t resist them. That timeless black-and-white aesthetic just speaks to me, so I had to see and try the trifecta for myself. It’s made up of the $99.99 BlackWidow Lite Silent mechanical keyboard, the $59.99 Atheris wireless mouse, and $34.99 Goliathus extended gaming mouse mat. The keyboard and mouse are $10 more expensive than their generic Razer counterparts, whereas the Goliathus pad is the same price as the company’s other extended mats.

Let’s talk cosmetic appearance first since that’s the reason you’d care to pay the extra cost of these Stormtrooper editions. I think the entire set looks...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2Q4wJEa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know