meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Editor’s Choice: iPad mini 2019

Followers

Editor’s Choice: iPad mini 2019

Apple’s decision to upgrade the iPad mini for the first time since 2015 was surprising for a product line that many had assumed was dead. Conventional wisdom states that smaller tablets have died out as phone screens continue to grow in size. But having just returned from a two-week trip around Europe where I used the 2019 mini as my only computer, my only question is: what took Apple so long? It’s a wonderful product without parallel.

The iPad mini is the perfect vacation computer. My trip involved a lot of low-cost carrier flights with strict baggage limits, so I was traveling super light, and I always appreciated the minimal impact. I never regretted carrying the iPad mini around with me, even though I had a giant phone in my pocket.

I...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/30fXo5x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know