meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: How to recharge another jio number from My Jio app using discount voucher

Followers

How to recharge another jio number from My Jio app using discount voucher

Even a couple of years after disrupting Indian telecom sector and revitalizing numerous online services, Reliance Jio continues to offer cheap data plans. To further sweeten the pot, Jio offers Rs. 50 discount vouchers to consumers who recharge using My Jio app, thus significantly reducing the effective price. However, the most direct Recharge option (Recharge>>Recharge […]

The post How to recharge another jio number from My Jio app using discount voucher appeared first on Smartprix Bytes.



from Smartprix Bytes https://ift.tt/2Txwsi3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know