meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 7 new trailers you should watch this week

Followers

7 new trailers you should watch this week

I usually don’t buy into the whole “you have to see it on the big screen” hype about certain movies, be it action blockbusters or just gorgeously shot art films. I still tend to see a lot of movies in theaters just because I want to see them, but the theater experience isn’t necessarily something I find to be superior.

But I will admit that you see things on an enormous screen that you don’t on a TV. I’ve seen Pride & Prejudice a weird number of times at home, but it wasn’t until I saw a recent screening of it at an Alamo Drafthouse that I noticed just how grainy and alive the film was.

I don’t know that it necessarily added to what is, regardless of the screen, an already gorgeous movie. But there was still something surprising about...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2TdALtT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know