meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Why Saudi Arabia could be behind the Jeff Bezos extortion attempt

Followers

Why Saudi Arabia could be behind the Jeff Bezos extortion attempt

Welcome new readers! I invite you to check out the guide to this newsletter, which tells you what you can expect from me and how I see the world. Today is also the final day to take The Interface 2019 survey! Thanks to the more than 500 of you who already took part — you’re helping us make the newsletter better, and I can’t thank you enough. For the rest of you laggards, entries close at 8AM ET on Tuesday. Please take a couple minutes and let me know how I can improve this for you!

When last we left off, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos had shocked the world by revealing an extortion plot against him involving some intimate photos, a tabloid, and one or more nation states. Over the weekend, we mostly waited for the next set of shoes to drop. For...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2SQxbK5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know