meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Twitter co-founder Evan Williams stepping down from board after 12 years

Followers

Twitter co-founder Evan Williams stepping down from board after 12 years

Twitter co-founder Evan Williams, who’s currently CEO of publishing platform Medium, is stepping down from Twitter’s board, according to a new filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Williams will officially depart at the end of the month.

“It’s been an incredible 13 years, and I’m proud of what Twitter has accomplished during my time with the company,” Williams said in a statement from the filing. “I will continue rooting for the team as I focus my time on other projects.”

Williams co-founded Twitter in 2007...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2STVN5b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know