meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: New trailers: Hobbs & Shaw, Apollo 11, Hanna, and more

Followers

New trailers: Hobbs & Shaw, Apollo 11, Hanna, and more

I heard so many people raving about The Good Place last year that I assumed it was some sort of trick and the show was actually terrible. But then a friend described it to me as “not exactly surreal but kind of like that show you like” (she meant Pushing Daisies), and suddenly I had to find out what everyone was talking about.

So yeah, consider this my three-year-late acknowledgement that The Good Place is super good, super smart, and super worth watching.

One thing I’m particularly impressed with is that, despite being a sitcom, the show has a plot — things develop and move forward every week; there are actual stakes; and it can legitimately feel tense at times, which isn’t something you’d expect from a half-hour comedy.

Check out seven...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2Bk8PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know