meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Classic Final Fantasy feels right at home on the Switch

Followers

Classic Final Fantasy feels right at home on the Switch

It’s become a cliche at this point, but some games just are perfectly suited for the Switch, Nintendo’s hybrid console. I’ve felt this especially of late as I’ve been slowly pushing myself through the recent re-release of Final Fantasy IX. Last year, I tried to do something similar with Final Fantasy VII when it came out on the ill-fated PlayStation Classic. After enjoying the opening hours for probably the dozenth time, I found it hard to keep playing for the game’s lengthy runtime, and eventually stopped. But I haven’t had that problem with FFIX; instead, it’s become a regular part of my routine, thanks to the flexibility of the Switch.

FFIX has a somewhat strange place in Final Fantasy history. It was the third and final game in the...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2E8oIby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know