meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 11 new trailers you should watch this week

Followers

11 new trailers you should watch this week

One of the reasons I maybe wasn’t super eager to see Eighth Grade when it came out last year was just how sharp the film appeared to be at recreating the immense awkwardness of middle school. And now having actually watched it, I can confirm that the movie is just as good at evoking that awkwardness as its trailers made it appear.

Eighth Grade does an excellent job at everything it’s doing, but it also has one sequence, which I won’t detail here specifically, that is just so painful to watch (like, legitimately, I might just hit fast forward kind of painful) that I have to wonder if there are other ways a director could have approached the scene that kept the same takeaway for its main character, but spared audiences from watching...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2E1gm6J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know