meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Varma: Three Reasons Why Our Role Models Are Not Ready For That Role

Followers

Varma: Three Reasons Why Our Role Models Are Not Ready For That Role

It is one of the ironies of modern sport that those who become role models are often least ready for it. In other fields, it takes years of hard work and <em>living</em>, and by the time you achieve fame, you might also achieve maturity. In sport, you can be a superstar in your teens. The young are works in progress, and it can be unfair to expect them to become role models when they aren’t even fully themselves. When I was 25 years younger, I was as arrogant as Virat Kohli, as misogynistic as Hardik Pandya, and I thank my lucky stars that I could do my growing up outside the glare of cameras.

from Top Cricketnext News- News18.com http://bit.ly/2HhfGxY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know