meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: A week away from Fortnite feels like forever

Followers

A week away from Fortnite feels like forever

For the past week or so, virtually all of my time has been dedicated to the sprawling Wild West epic Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar’s latest game is so huge, so all-encompassing, that I didn’t let myself play anything else while reviewing it. In 2018 that isn’t such an easy thing to do. So many of the games I play now are ones that have become fixtures in my daily routine. I feel like I’m missing out not checking in on my Animal Crossing campground, or getting in a few matches of Clash Royale. That sense of FOMO is particularly apparent in Fortnite.

It changes so much, and so fast, that a prolonged absence can make it feel like you’re returning to a completely different game.

When I last played Fortnite, the latest major addition was a...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2CLWKUa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know