meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 9 new trailers you should watch this week

Followers

9 new trailers you should watch this week

I haven’t loved some of Wes Anderson’s earlier movies, but I really enjoyed The Darjeeling Limited when I watched it this past weekend.

One thing I thought was particularly smart about the movie was how many small physical attachments Anderson gives his characters, which it’s clear they’ll eventually have to shed in order to grow. Passports, itineraries, and literal luggage are being carried around the entire movie, begging to be left behind.

This also plays into how explicitly Anderson’s characters often work. They’re all jaded and willing to plainly state what’s wrong with them, and these items offer a simple almost-storybook way of illustrating every beat.

Check out nine trailers from this week below.

Spider-Man: Far From Home

I...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://bit.ly/2Ylpn1J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know