meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 9 new trailers you should watch this week

Followers

9 new trailers you should watch this week

Photo: Marvel

Sometimes when I’m watching a movie, I’ll start re-directing it in my head, thinking about how I would have done something differently, or if I would have never even conceived the idea of doing it the way the director did, whether that be good or bad.

Most recently, I was thrown big time when watching the opening scene to Quiz Show, Robert Redford’s 1994 movie about a rigged TV game show. The movie is kind of nice and kind of boring, and the opening scene melds both of those things together so exceptionally well that I can’t tell if it’s genius or terrible.

The film opens on a shopper and a car salesman, with the film slowly dissolving between the two of them and the car. It’s lethargic, it’s wistful, and there are all kinds of strange...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2E6FWI1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know