meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 11 new trailers you should watch this week

Followers

11 new trailers you should watch this week

The Deuce wrapped up its second season last weekend, and I didn’t think I’d be saying this... but I kind of wish HBO hadn’t decided to cut it off after season three. When the final season was initially announced, I didn’t mind: the show had failed to evolve its characters, while just meandering through their life and times, and it had gotten pretty frustrating.

But by the end of season two, things finally started changing — and it’s been great. Characters are breaking down, getting thrown into new situations, and constantly looking over their shoulders. It’s something the show certainly could have gotten to earlier, but I’m still loving it now that it’s here.

Check out 11 trailers from this week below.

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

H...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2qExPdC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know