meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Woody Harrelson Reveals The Reason He Did Solo: A Star Wars Story

Followers

Woody Harrelson Reveals The Reason He Did Solo: A Star Wars Story

You might think that being offered a part in a Star Wars movie would be an exciting moment in the career of any actor. Solo: A Star Wars Story lead Alden Ehrenreich, for example, was so happy when he heard the news that he didn’t tell anyone, and then rode a rollercoaster all by himself. Okay, that’s a bad example, but the point still stands.

Either way, it may come as a surprise to learn that Woody Harrelson turned down the part of Tobias Beckett in Solo when he was first approached. Speaking to Radio Times, the Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri star recalled how he was on the fence about joining the team, but it was meeting his co-star Phoebe Waller-Bridge that made it all worth it.

“I was really debating doing this film and, in fact, I actually turned it down at first because I had been on such a long string of work and I just wanted to be home with my family. Thankfully I ended up doing it because I now can’t imagine not knowing Phoebe.”

Waller-Bridge took on the role of L3-37, the activist droid whose story ended with one of creepiest fates in Star Wars history, but it was through her work on British comedy-drama Fleabag that Harrelson became a fan.

“Oh god, I just love Phoebe. She is just such a delightful, fun and uplifting friend. A friend of mine told me about Fleabag and I watched it all. I love it. Love it! There aren’t many episodes and I wish there were more. Luckily she is doing another season.”

A few weeks ago, Waller-Bridges singled out her own rather different personal highlight from the production of Solo: A Star Wars Story, recalling the thrill she felt in a scene where the team goes into hyperspace. But while the actress has also said that she’d be more than happy to reprise her role in future movies, the film’s lackluster performance at the box office has hurt the chances of any of these characters making a comeback to the screen. For Harrelson, on the other hand, another major franchise outing seems highly likely at this point, but only as Carnage in the next Venom flick.



from Movies – We Got This Covered https://ift.tt/2OuTSBY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know