meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: The worst thing about my Xbox One is its reliance on batteries

Followers

The worst thing about my Xbox One is its reliance on batteries

Two Black Fridays ago, on the tail end of a holiday hangover, I succumbed to my consumer urges and bought an Xbox One. The bonus of this particular bundle was, in my bleary eyes, the console itself: a deep teal color with a slick controller to match. It arrived even more beautiful in person, with one catch: Its controller, by default, still required two AA batteries.

Microsoft’s competitors, Sony and Nintendo, sell consoles free of drugstore-shelf batteries. The Switch’s JoyCons fit snugly into the charging station powering the whole rig. Sony’s PlayStation controllers siphon power from a USB charge or the system itself. On the handheld front, both the PS Vita and the Nintendo 3DS rely on a plug-in charge. But even in 2018, not all Xbox...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2MRGa7j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know