meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: 11 new science fiction and fantasy books to check out this March

Followers

11 new science fiction and fantasy books to check out this March

Now that my son is in school, I’ve been wanting to introduce him to some of the classic books that I read when I was younger. The first book on the list was a no brainer: J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit, which has become a nightly read for the two of us.

Reading The Hobbit out loud has made me see the book in a totally different light. Tolkien’s language is fantastic, building up tension through a series of adventures as Bilbo, Gandalf, and his dwarvish companions get into trouble and back out of it again. It’s the perfect novel before bed — plenty of excitement, but most importantly, plenty of cliffhangers to keep him waiting for me to read it the next night.

For readers looking for something a little more recent, this year is a p...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2EpsflP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know