meta content='PcpJKOmoday5SZ2ES5Jk' name='bulletprofit'/> Ayyobpatel.bloggr.com: Maybe I can finally buy this tiny Android laptop now that it doubles as a phone

Followers

Maybe I can finally buy this tiny Android laptop now that it doubles as a phone

In a world where zombie brands like Palm and Polaroid no longer hold their original meanings, it’s refreshing to some see some old-school gadget ideas stay true. In this case, I’m talking about Psion’s legendary pocket computers from the ‘90s — whose industrial designer, Martin Riddiford, successfully crowdfunded a modern version of the tiny laptop earlier this year.

As a noted physical QWERTY keyboard lover, I definitely drooled over the original Gemini PDA... but not for long. Because while a tiny laptop sounds like fun, it’s tough to justify carrying a pocket computer that doesn’t take pictures, make calls, or let me check Twitter without flipping the blasted thing open.

Now, Planet Computers may be fixing those omissions with the C...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2yTrlfv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know